Here at Ellis Beauty we take your privacy very seriously which is why we want to let you know why and how we collect and store your personal information in accordance with the GDPR legislation.
How we collect your data:
- If you are booking online, we will ask for your name, email address and contact number, this information will be stored on ‘Ovatu’.
- Should you contact us via social media, via our website, by telephone or email, we will reply but not store this information unless a booking is made, which will be entered on ‘Ovatu’.
- In the salon we use online consultation forms which are electronically stored on ‘Ovatu’ There may be an occasion to use a printed client consultation form – this information is then entered into ‘Ovatu’.
- For our Brides booking one of our Wedding Services, you will be asked to complete a ‘Goggle’ form – this is held securely on our Google Drive.
- Should you pay by credit card, I use payment system iZettle and Paypal and therefore do not have access to any of your payment details.
How we use your data:
- Ovatu will keep a record of all your bookings and any relevant notes relating to your treatments – please not that your information is not shared with any other person/company.
- Prior to your appointment, we may contact you with a reminder email or Facebook message depending on how you booked.
- On our consultation form, we will ask permission to be added to our mailing database – should you agree, then you name and email address will be added to ‘MailChimp’. Please note, you ask to be removed from our database at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your medical history, conditions and allergies will not be shared with anyone else.
- You have the right to access your data held at Ellis Beauty – please contact us to discuss.
- We use analytic cookies (via Google) to help us understand how users engage with our website and to allow you to share content directly on social media.