Yay, warmer weather is on its way so its time to get your skin ready!
If your body is screaming out for a hint of colour or you long for a year round, all over tan, then it’s time to grab a gradual tanning moisturiser!
It’s tempting to grab a dark tanning lotion but this can leave you with a streaky, orange and uneven tan so by opting for a gradual tanning moisturiser the result will be more natural and sun-kissed.
Plus, it will replace your usual body moisturiser, making it a 2 in 1 product!
Don’t forget your face – gradual tanning drops are also available to add to your current moisturiser!
Top Tips for application:
- If you plan to shave your legs, do this the night before.
- Buff your skin with an Exfoliating Mitt and then shower
- Taking a small amount of lotion, rub it in thoroughly in a circular motion. Use sparingly in any dry areas such as knees, elbows and feet.
- After applying, ensure you wash your hands!
- Continue to apply daily until you get your desired tan and then move to alternative days.
Here’s my top 3 Gradual Tanning Lotions:
Palmers Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze Body Lotion https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Body-Care/Gradual-Fake-Tan/Palmer’s-Cocoa-Butter-Natural-Bronze-Body-Lotion-250ml/p/355798
St Tropez Gradual Tan Sculpt & Glow https://www.boots.com/st-tropez-gradual-tan-sculpt-and-glow-200ml-10225162
Tropic Skincare Summer Skin https://tropicskincare.com/search?q=summer%20skin