Immediate aftercare after treatment
The skin has been deep cleaned, stimulated and nourished.
- Avoid applying makeup for 12 hours
- An evening cleanse will not be necessary, however if you prefer, you may do a light cleanse, tone and moisturise.
- Highly perfumed products should be avoided
- No hair removal should take place for at least 48 hours
- If a rash, irritation or itching occurs, place a cool flannel to the area.
- Please note that it is not unusual for a small out break of spots after a facial.
Long term aftercare advice
- Regular use of homecare products (as recommended at your treatment) will help your skin
- Regular facials with help to regulate any problem skin